Monday, November 24, 2008

my every meal ??

what actually mt every meal when i was staying in hostel ha?? rice?a japanese food?KFC?Kim garY??

no..no..all not in the list..i m juz eating a MEE,cereal, biscuit only..
here is my food,my supplyment that always together with me



why i'm like that?? cause i need to safe money...and also got another reason also..but cant say it here,want to noe? juz privately ask me ya, xixi

i got my schedule..

monday = slep , 2 bread

Tuesday = 2 bread

wed = 2 bread

thurs = mee,biscuit,cereal

friday = ? (popo cooking) chia Ho liao!!~ haha

quite save har...kakaz....but never mind..this life will not longer to me..i wil get out of here and enjoy my happiness life...just wait n see~~

2 comments:

cheeHove said...

so healthy food, except Mee only. All also no fat 1, no wonder u so thin la.

stevenlow said...

haiz..safe money wat
and wan go out with my friend will see tiok my tat "friend" wat, so ma always stay at home lo