Monday, November 17, 2008

my 1st blog~


ar....this is my 1st blog, if somebody still duno who i m, i will introduce me again, i am stevenLow
and upper part this guy is me~
look stupid har...haha

anyway~
why i will open one blog account? this question around me 4 many day


cause i very lazy to always write a blog, a boring blog in here, need type..need think,this not my style!~


but, i open this blog got my reason, cause blog can express my feeling out at here


everyday wan express my feeling dont know want express at where, write at MSN there too short ,cant let me transmit my feeling from my heart fully..


so i decided to open blogger account, so hope everyone can know what happen around me


N when reading my blog dont say me PITY !!~~ cause i hate ppl pity, and i dont need u all to pity me so~ enJoy.. eh hem~~

1 comment:

克莱门特王子 said...

welcome to Blogspot Oo...
hehehe